Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hair of the day

Usually on days I don't go anywhere special or out of the ordinary, I tend to leave my hair flat and boring. I don't even do my bangs or want to do make up because I feel like it's a waste of product. But today I wanted to do something a bit different.

In the morning:
By night:

It's a really simple and quick look, hehe, I think it'll be my go-to look when I need something special for the day. A french braid to the side ending with a ponytail. Because my hair is in layers I had to tie it a little higher than I imagined, but it actually looks better that way. Otherwise I'd have a chunk of hair hanging on the other side of my face.

Anyways, just a quick post before I finish editing my June/July haul. Senior banquet tomorrow, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment